Boards and Strategy provides common sense answers and processes for guiding and managing the organization's strategic agenda. The book offers resources to deal with several issues:
- Board understanding of the strategic environment
- Technical, market and economic trends...
- Board understanding of strategic risks and
- Risk management and strategic alternatives...
- Board understanding of primary strategic choices
- Getting the
organization focused on results...
- Board understanding of strategic consequences
- Foresight and insight about cause and effect...
- Board understanding of strategic/economic value
- Creating, defending and capturing new value...
Each of these subjects is addressed with practical and thought-provoking material, as well as checklists for board and executive leadership. The appendices of this book provide input for board strategy reviews, as well as more complete planning efforts that connect strategic, operating, capital and organizational plans.
For more information on strategy program support, please contact us at 231.929.4545.
| "...these principles have guided our strategic agenda..."|
Bill Keller, corporate and middle-market company chair and advisory board leader